Saturday, August 8, 2015

"For Yahweh takes pleasure in his people. He crowns the humble with salvation."       Psalm 149:4 WEB

Do you find you are constantly in a pit?  Check your pride and adopt humbleness. Every thought that enters your head does not need to come out if your mouth (or keyboard). The bible instructs in I Thessalonians 4, "Study to be quiet".

Giving you a two-fer today.

13 “If I shut up the sky so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes shall be open, and my ears attentive, to the prayer that is made in this place.
2 Chronicles 7:13-15 (WEB)

In short, let me D'phrase. "Stop complaining and focusing on the situation. I see it. I know it is there. I allowed it but I only operate when you speak what I promised you. You want salvation? Shut up and pray." Ha!!! #toughlovebaby

And, this is an order... Embrace Your Grace <3