Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 WEB

This is why I don't believe God will send something bad in order to get our attention. For instance, sickness, disease or accident. He can get our attention any way He wishes. I mean like just saying, "Hey, pay attention". After all, He's God right?

Now, I believe God will step back and remove the hedge of protection and allow Satan to bring bad things. Usually that happens with a person's permission. That's why I can't stress enough to watch what you say.

Just think before you speak. What if what you've said happened right now? For instance, your head or back kills you. This is extreme but so is the devil. Think about that person you love to death or to pieces? Hmmm!!! The mouth can either open or shut doors(good and bad).

God's thoughts for us are of peace, hope and a good future. Think on those things.

Embrace your Grace <3