Tuesday, December 29, 2015

"“Don’t let your heart be troubled. Believe in God. Believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many homes. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also."   John 14:1-3 WEB

We know what this means in the literal sense, for the after-life. How about looking at it from a different angle, the here and now? God has many areas of blessing for us to reside: healing, protection, prosperity, peace, strength, power, just to name a few. These were prepared for us when Jesus came and died. His coming again happens when we take advantage of the blessing and speak it over our lives.

Each time we tune in on the blessing God provided us we let the devil know, that we know, what we know. It stops him in his tracks (for that moment). :) It also sends message to the spiritual world and causes the blessings to manifest (happen).

The blessings are already ours. God can do no more for us than He has already done through Jesus. The rest is up to us. We have to continue to speak God's word over every area of our lives that do not line up with the blessing. Then and only then will the devil back off. His job is to trick you into thinking it doesn't work. The devil is a liar.

"Let the redeemed of the Lord" do what? Let them "say so".  Psalm 107:2

Embrace your Grace <3