Monday, January 25, 2016

"Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8 WEB

Since I do fan pages, I'm all over social media. I read so many negative things. People post negatives about each other, negatives about their job, negatives about themselves. People say, "I'm sorry" much too much. Have you talked with people who often begin with "No, yeah"? What is that all about? You compliment them, they often thank you with a negative response about themselves. I admit, I sometimes fall in this category. #workingonit

Stop the madness. Negative is as negative says. Your attitude determines your altitude.

"... whatever things are of good report; ... think about these things."

Embrace your Grace <3