Sunday, July 31, 2016

"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God." John 1:12-13 NIV
This is why I don't ride the train of sickness or disease "runs in our family". I was taught that "run" stops here because now I am of God. Being of God we do not have to put up with things that Christ conquered. We are a spirit being living in a body. Yes, there are some things that are inevitable. Getting older is inevitable but sickness and disease is not.
Now, we know faith alone does not make one healthy, wealthy and wise. "Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead in itself." James 2:17 WEB The bible states that exercise has value. 1 Timothy 4:8a "For bodily exercise has some value,".
When my time comes I want to be the one in control of the when and how. I want to leave this earth like Smith Wigglesworth who just sat down, said "bye" and checked out. Like my Grandmother Fannie who was fine one day, gone the next. Like Enoch who just disappeared, "Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him." Genesis 5:24 WEB
Master this awesome life in which God gave you control. It is all about choices. Who? You, child of God!!! I'm talking to you, me too. lol
"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4
Embrace Grace Too <3