Thursday, February 16, 2017

"For this is the message which you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;" 1 John 3:11 WEB
Love is not hard. "You don't love me", says one. "Yes, I do", says the other. Can one truly determine whether another loves? I say, No.
People often base love on a standard of what one does for or to them, or not. There are many ways to love. I can truly say I love everyone. I love because God does and He said to. Who you are and what you do has nothing to do with it.
To love isn't to be confused with like. One can love another but not like them. To like "is" based on a standard. When necessary, I can set aside the fact that I don't like someone. For instance, to accomplish a task has nothing to do with liking you. But, as Whitney Houston sang, "I will always love you". <3
I love this by William Shakespeare.
“Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
Embrace Grace Too <3