Monday, July 10, 2017

"For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7 WEB

Another of my favorites. So, if God doesn't give us fear, who does? The thief (Satan).

"The thief only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." John 10:10 WEB

How can we grasp hold of that abundant life? We do so by saying God's Word over our situation and believing He will make it happen.

"He sends his word, and heals them, and delivers them from their graves." Psalm 107:20 WEB

"I tell you, whatever you may ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you." John 16:23b

"so shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing I sent it to do." Isaiah 55:11 WEB

Thank you God. ChoooChooo!!! YEZZZZZ!!!

Embrace Grace Too