Friday, April 12, 2019

"He said to all, “If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever will lose his life for my sake, the same will save it." Luke 9:23-24 WEB

People sometimes offend others and brush it off with "That's just how I am. I'm bold. I tell it like it is. I just can't help it." The problem here is not what they did because people are not perfect. 

Where the problem lies is in offending someone and never apologizing to them. The apology is where "deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me" comes into play

If you never make it right, it can hold back your blessings. When you lose that offensive characteristic of your life, "the same will save it".

Embrace Grace Too <3