Friday, April 10, 2015

"His Son is the radiance of his glory, the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purified us of our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" Hebrews 1:3 WEB
"Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I tell you, I speak not from myself; but the Father who lives in me does his works." John 14:9b-10
God has also given you power just as He did Jesus. Christ left us a Will, His Word. Jesus said in John 14:12, "Most certainly I tell you, he who believes in me, the works that I do, he will do also; and he will do greater works than these, because I am going to my Father."
Let me hear you holler "I'VE GOT THE POWER". The power of His Word to move mountains.
Embrace your Grace heart emoticon