Thursday, April 16, 2015



"Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law." Romans 13:8 WEB

Am I the only one who see in this, if you don't pay people what you owe you don't love them? What about, those who think people owe them something in life? They do, love.

Adding this for free: 
Someone says you owe them but you think you don't. Pay, even if $5 a month. If you don't owe it God will count it as a sacrifice. He always blesses sacrifice. Plus, you restored them so you will get a double blessing for your good deed. #doubledip

If you find you cannot make that sacrifice, that is a form of pride. #stinkinthinkin This is what God has to say about it: "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

When laid before me fall or blessing. I'll choose blessing every time. Well, not always immediately. Sometimes, after pouting, pondering and whining. lol God is not through with me yet. I would much rather feed God than my pride. Pride is a momentary feel-good. God's blessings are long-term.

Interesting how all of that came from that scripture. Hey, I'm just the Carrier bringing some mail. ;)

Embrace your Grace <3