Thursday, November 12, 2015

I know this one is long but it's good. Thank you God for this message. Thank you for all that you are, all that you do and all that you are going to do in the name of Jesus. Amen.

"who his own self bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed." 1 Peter 2:24 WEB

Christ took on our sins to give us an avenue straight to God. The avenue that was cut off because of Adam's sin. We ask God's forgiveness when we sin so we remain on that avenue. It gives us a clean slate (righteousness life). Then we can recieve all of God's promise.

You can tell the devil "By Christ's stripes I was healed. If I was healed then I am healed. It is mine no matter what. No matter what the doctor says. No matter how I feel. No matter what I see, I BELIEVE AM HEALED". It is in the believing not the seeing.

Afterwards continue to thank God for it until the body line up. Every now and again you have to remind the devil too. His job is to test you to see if you believe what you say. He'll bring a twinge here, a bad doctor's report there. Don't feel bad if you take meds. Do so in faith. "Thank you God that the meds work to do as intended".

Sidebar: Please don't call it "my medicine for my (illness)". Don't stake ownership of any illness or medicine or you will never be rid of them. The illness is using your body (uninvited I might add) and you use the medicine. You own neither. If you say it by accident, just take it back. "Nope it is not mine." :)

I'm praying for you. Please pray for me.

Believe it. Receive it.

Embrace your Grace <3