Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Yes, perilous times are here but nothing that was not predicted in the bible. We, as Christians, must not lose faith in God's ability to protect. Some may need to stop watching the News. Yes, I'm all up in your Koolaid. I can because I'm bringing the sugar. Ha!!!

I like what my former Pastor said about flying. He said if any airplane goes down, it will not be the one he's on. That's my kind of faith.

"A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you." Psalm 91:7 WEB

In fact, read Psalm 91 in entirety. It begins with, "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1 Hmmm, secret place of rest. :)

Please stop speaking the doom and gloom you hear on the News and speak the blessings and peace that's in the bible. I read that God did not give us the spirit of fear, but one of power(2 Timothy 1:7). So, if He didn't send fear, who did? #justsayin

"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4 WEB

Embrace your Grace <3