Saturday, June 6, 2015


A man in a flood rejected the airplane, boat, helicopter and raft that came. He said, "I'm waiting on God to save me". He drowned, then later asked God why He did not save Him. God's response, "Who do you think sent the airplane, boat, helicopter and raft"?

There is an old saying, "Didn't see the forest because of the trees". Be cautious about looking at the instrument and not seeing the bigger picture. Rejecting the instrument is also a rejection of the blessing that comes with it. Don't drown while doing it your way. It's God's way. Always.

Isaiah 55:8-9 (WEB)

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    and your ways are not my ways,” says Yahweh.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways,
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Embrace your Grace <3