Friday, June 12, 2015


You have to let it drop down so you can be lifted up. :)

This one is long but when you're in a battle it's nice to know somebody has been there, done that and how they came out. :)

My sister posted this graphic and I love it. Open your hand, your heart, it's all the same.

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18
"If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:" Isaiah 1:19

God had me dealing with difficult people to learn patience. He was also testing what's in my heart. Obedience or pride?

People kept saying they wouldn't do it, it's a hobby. Pride was saying, kick them out, drop them. I knew God had purpose because He would say "No". OMG!!! My feelings would get hurt. I would get no respect. I was taunted, lied on, targeted, abandoned...  I'd be in tears wanting to "kick folks to the curb". I kept hearing, "No, be still. There is a purpose". Who knew doll clubs and celeb fan clubs were so cut-throat? Hobbies are suppose to be fun. :o

"Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having the utility belt of truth buckled around your waist, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness," Ephesians 6:13-14a

When I was caregiver for Mom(RIP) who had Alzheimer's it required the patience of Job. It not only required patience but strategy, something I learned dealing with difficult people. I said, "God now I know what you were teaching me. Thank you".

You know what? God finally gave me the exit from situations I had put up with for years. Sometimes people won't change, so God will remove them or you from the equation. The patience lesson is over. Grade A+. Blessing reward A+++. Ha!!!

When God sends you into the lions den, it doesn't feel good. Have enough confidence to be obedient knowing there is a blessing on the way. That's a feeling that pride could never give. YEEEZZZ!!!

"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward." Hebrews 10:35

Embrace your Grace <3