Thursday, July 23, 2015

Love this.
"But Jesus said, “Allow the little children, and don’t forbid them to come to me; for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to ones like these.” Matthew 19:14 WEB
This one goes well with it too. 
"How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in him whom they have not heard? How will they hear without a preacher?" Romans 10:14 WEB
I was thinking about this awhile back. When we have children, we are not only responsible for our relationship with God, but theirs too. I recall a time Mom and Dad didn't go to church but they made sure my butt was there every Sunday. My Grandparents took a car full of "chaps", as they called us. grin emoticon
There is so much temptation and peer pressure. More than I encountered in my day. The struggle is real people. Give them some ammunition for the battle. 

Hey... Embrace your Grace <3