Thursday, July 9, 2015

"Now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to him be the glory in the assembly and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21 WEB People often quote only part of this scripture. Please don't leave out or forget the part that says, "according to the power that works in us". So, what is the power that works in us? "If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it." John 14:14 "Therefore I tell you, all things whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you have received them, and you shall have them." Mark 11:24 How do you believe you have received? Continue to thank God for it. I hear you, "I just can't lie and thank God for something I don't see". It's called "faith". If you get a paycheck or have direct deposit you believe the money is in the bank without seeing it. Well there you go. I believe the Word of God over man's word any day. (singing) WE'VE GOT THE POWER!!! ;) YEEEZZZ!!! Embrace your Grace <3